New Job Opportunities - Might Just Be a Sign of Good Things on the Horizon!
1) Activity Leaders / Chaperones: Part-Time Summer Position. International House San Diego seeks Activity Leaders / Chaperones.Responsible & enthusiastic chaperones wanted for premier language school summer programEnergetic, positive, and very responsible activity leaders for a top-notch language school's summer junior activity program. This is a premier program for international junior students (between the ages of 11-18) who come for a cultural immersion experience. We run a program on the campus of SDSU and a homestay program at our Fashion Valley campus. Students study English in the mornings and participate in local San Diego activities in the afternoons (or activities on the SDSU campus).There are also local weekend excursions such as Seaworld and Disneyland. Activity leaders would accompany and interact with students on their afternoon and weekend activities. ACTIVITY LEADERS MUST BE ABLE TO COMPETENTLY MANAGE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. This is how we transport students to almost all local activities and is a KEY part of their experience. Please do not apply if you would not be comfortable and confident at managing public transportation with the students - this is critical. Currently we are interested in people who would be available for about the first three weeks in July and also available to come in on an as-needed basis occasionally throughout the summer and/or on the weekends. Activity leaders may be needed, for example, for 3 afternoons one week, and one afternoon the next week.
3) Stella Maris Academy in La Jolla is looking for a full-time Spanish (K-8) and religion teacher (7thgrade) http://www.misscantillon.com
4) Seeking an Integrative Veteran Care Director (prefer some experience with veteran population) www.appsrvc.com
5) FACILITATOR (for the A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE® Institute) The nation’s premier human relations/civil rights organization. Facilitator will lead anti-bias and diversity awareness workshops on a per-diem basis serving the San Diego office of the ADL. This program is designed to bring together a diverse group of teachers, administrators, classified staff, students, parent. Experience in the education field a plus. Work with students (K-12; Pre-K a plus) Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field. Passion for diversity/anti-bias education. Participation in a five day Train-the-Trainer Program in San Diego from June 25-29, 2012 and a supplementary early childhood anti-bias curriculum cross-training on October 28, 2012 and October 29, 2012. Those selected to serve as facilitators will work as independent contractors of the ADL. Please send resume and cover letter to ADLSanDiegoTTT@gmail.com, Subject: Facilitator
6) The Systems Analyst position is a liaison between information systems and the business office. The analyst is responsible for troubleshooting system issues and working closely with IS staff and billing staff to resolve problems through direct involvement in verification and validation of data output to ensure data integrity and system functionality. Responsible for defining and analyzing user and management system reports, and presenting solutions for process improvement. To be successful, the candidate must be a critical thinker, team player, and must possess exceptional communication skills.
The Patient Financial Services - Support Department supports Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group operations for GE technical systems set up and testing, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes, and claims administration and reimbursement.
Keywords: 47599, System Analyst – PFS https://jobs.sharp.com/adhocjobsearch.asp
7) Teaching Positions at Del Lago Academy
Del Lago Academy - Campus of Applied Science will open in 2013 and is currently hiring high school teachers a year in advance to set the direction, develop curriculum, and get the school up and running.
The following positions are available: Life Science, Physical Science (Chemistry), Humanities (Dual Credential English Language Arts / History Social Science), Mathematics, Physical Education, Visual ArtsTo learn more about the school visit www.dellagoacademy.org. Escondido, California
8) TERI values employees who choose to spend their lives helping others. We value them through a supportive work environment, comprehensive benefits, educational opportunities and a workplace that has fun! We are currently seeking Residential Program Instructors - Part-Time/Weekends and Weekdays. Provide training & supervision to adults with developmental disabilities in a residential group home setting. Weekday Shifts: M/W/F 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Weekend Shifts: Saturday &/or Sunday 7:00am - 3:00pm, 3:00pm – 9:00pm, 3:00pm – 11:00pm or 8:00am – 9:00pm. Salary: $9.50 - $10.50/hour. Job Requirements: HS/GED, Minimum 3 years acceptable driving history & criminal background check, and ability to obtain Class B Driver's License required. Entry Level Positions available. Apply online at www.teriinc.org/careers
9) Walden Family Services is looking for summer interns for social marketing and admin support. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgFlexible hours and fun environment. Must pass background check and drug test. Walden Family Services supports the lives of children and families... waldenfamily.org