LinkedIn

2.11.2020

Ambiguous Loss

The Complexity of Ambiguous Loss

The Complexity of Ambiguous Loss



Something came flooding over me today like a tidal wave. For a few moments, I lost my footing. I found my mind trapped in the tumultuous waters of ambiguous grief, fighting my way to the surface. I recalled being a little girl at Clearwater Beach. I was in water up to my knees, when a large wave knocked me over and pulled me under. I spun in the salty ocean for what seemed like an eternity, my body brushing against the grainy sand underneath, as I tried to reach the surface. Finally, the spinning stopped, and I emerged. No one seemed aware of what I’d endured.
read more
https://www.brainline.org/blog/permission-tell-truth/complexity-ambiguous-loss?fbclid=IwAR0PQGMbR_kyTSK7XSQo5xHa-e0bY_SMZQDvxzH3MDYc_BjlgYVd4enmw3c