LinkedIn

7.04.2011

Ray At Night Art Walk and Spanish Village


2nd Saturday of Each Month in North Park, 6:00pm-9:00pm.
Art on the Sidewalk...Super cool to watch and support artists in action.
Music, Art, Jewelry, Blown Glass, Ceramics, Sketching.

I also love Spanish Village at Balboa Park.  
Try to introduce your kids to art and live music as soon as you can. Museums, art exhibits, and live music are often free. I drag my kids to shows as often as possible, even if they resist the idea. Once there, they always report to enjoy it. I feel it's as important as exercise, math and reading skills.

It feels good to support my local artistic community.
Just attending, walking around and saying "Hi!" to fellow San Diegans is a nice change.
Research shows that people who are "connected" to others -  a church group, charitable work, people who share your same hobbies - have better health, live longer, and report to be "happier." 
Give it a go!

***