In an effort to avoid the cheap plastic toys, and provide a fresh list that any mom would appreciate, these are things that most parents don't splurge on.
My 2013 Christmas Gift Ideas for the little ones:
- Quality Kids Hangers (cloth or wooden)
- Instruments (Ukelele, Harmonica, Tambourine)
- A used but well-made dresser or stand for child's room (made in USA, most likely to be found in a thrift or consignment store)
- A Classic Hardcover book
- Professional quality art paper
- Sunscreen (the good stuff is pricey)